Health and lifestyle supplements
for better living

Save with free S&H on orders of 6 units or more mix & match

Lexitrol Ultimate™ Ingredients

Suggested use: Adults take one (1) capsule 15 to 30 minutes prior to sexual activity.

Serving size: 1 capsule                      Servings per container: 10


Proprietary Herbal Blend: Ashwaghanda (root) Extract (Withania Somnifera) (standardized to 1.5% withanolides), Maca (root) 4:1 Concentrate (Lepidium meyenii), Sarsaparilla (root) 3:1 Concentrate, Pumpkin (seed) Powder (Curcubita pepo), Muira Puama (root) 10:1 Concentrate (Ptychopetalum olacoides), L-Arginine, Guarana (seed) Powder (Paullinia cupana), Korean Ginseng (root) Powder (Panax ginseng), Cayenne Pepper (fruit) Powder(Capsicum annum), Horny Goat Weed (herb) Powder (Epimedium sagittatum), Ginger (root) Powder (Zingiber officinale), Catuaba (bark) Powder (Trichilia catigua), Gotu Kola (herb) Powder (Centella asiatica), Tribulus terrestris (fruit) Powder.

*Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1.

Supercharge Your Sexual Performance

Human clinical trials have showed positive results. In one study, 50 patients with erection problems were treated with a combination of Epimedium (one of the main ingredients in Lexitrol Ultimate) and Dodder Seed for fifty days.

A remarkable 76% (38 patients) experienced total recovery and 16% (8 patients) were improved for a total effectiveness rate of 92%. A two-year follow up interview was done on
20 patients from the total recovery group who reported no recurrence of erection problems.

With Lexitrol Ultimate, you and your partner can have great sex anytime, anywhere—no matter what your age. Its Triple-X synergistic blend of all-natural and safe ingredients combine to deliver outstanding results—quickly, safely and with no side effects.


Lexitrol Best Deal
6 Boxes

Six boxes for just $139.99 plus FREE shipping & handling!*


Lexitrol Great Deal
3 Boxes

Three boxes for just $79.95 plus $7.95 S&H*


Lexitrol Good Deal
1 Box

One box for just $29.95 plus $7.95 S&H*

*All orders shipped to US territories outside the Continental US, please add $9.95 S&H